Hi, I would like to suggest an upgrade for settlers. Like workers are obsoleted by engineers by the invention of explosives, the old-fashioned settler carts could be repaced by, say, mobile homes.
- a stylized Winnebago as an icon
- increased movement
- increased work speed
- but rather no terrain altering ability
- could be introduced with the invention of refrigeration.
- You could realize this yourself by editing the rulesets. It's quite simple. And if you do it, please share with us your creation. :) --Hima 00:43, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- I was thinking much the same thing however instead of increased work speed I would add 30 shields immediately on building a city.
- Neil15:47, November 3, 2013 (UTC)15:47, November 3, 2013 (UTC)~~
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.