Whatever happened to Hirisov, Bunburry, Warlock, Pille and the rest of the old freeciv players? Seems like no one plays anymore.
- Usually it's a process known as graduation. But there are two more factors:
- 2.0 is very different, smallpox has gone, you need different skills and tactics than for 1.14
- pubserver crashed and never came back, the other game servers also went away, it took a long time for replacements to be installed. Rp 23:09, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe I am wrong, but I think that Bunburry is playing under jb nickname, about everyday on warserver. And I can affirm you that Hirisov went for a month or two on warservers too. Pepeto 21:12, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
- I used to play as shieldbreaker in 1.14, i was looking to see if some of the old players still played. Sounds like most of them moved on.
- I switched to longturn :) (Kryon)
- I just gave up. I realized I'm not smart or quick enough to compete in this game, and I never will be. Rp 00:57, March 12, 2010 (UTC)