WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the ChangeLog in the source for more information.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.0.3
- Fix some buffer underruns on the terrain array (this bug could have been the cause of arbitrary crashes on some platforms).
- Don't automatically pop up the city dialog when in observer mode.
- Treat an alt-left click the same as a middle click, to allow two-button mice to work on windows (GTK-2 client).
- Fix a bug - when a city was transferred/conquered twice the client sometimes wouldn't get an update about the second exchange.
- Fix the behavior of Granary and Pyramids in the Civ2 compatibility ruleset.
- Fix Pyramids so they are no longer cumulative with Granary.
- Fix a minor bug that prevented 2.0 savegames from working properly with 1.14 Freeciv.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.