WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the ChangeLog in the source for more information.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.0.5
- Fix some memory leaks.
- Fix some bugs with uploading of CMA parameter data.
- Upload CMA parameter data when the user disconnects mid-turn.
- Include despotism penalty in the middle-mouse tile popup.
- Fix the attack/defend changes in the middle-mouse tile popup.
- Correctly show veteran status in the middle-mouse tile popup.
- Don't allow recursive transporting even if the ruleset allows it.
- Fix bugs with use of the techlevel setting and teams.
- Fix some situations where changing tech targets could erronously cause bulbs to be lost.
- Work around some bugs with desynchronized team research.
- Remove some duplicate/unnecessary messages.
- Fix a possible crash with the debug command.
- In the GTK-2 client, show the LAN tab by default (rather than the metaserver tab).
- In the win32 client, fix some untranslated strings.
- Add a leader unit to the ruleset (for use with the startunits setting).
See NEWS for older lists of changes.