WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the ChangeLog in the source for more information.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.0.8
- Fix memory leaks in AI code (PR#34145, PR#18758).
- Client worklist fix (PR#18773).
- Several compilation fixes.
- Fix for status of bribed units (PR#9568).
- Fix client crashes (PR#21843, PR#19822).
- Fix server crashes (PR#10459, PR#1725, PR#17775).
- Extra checks against starting position on poles (PR#17617).
- Fix security problem in attributes code.
- Helicopters no longer lose hitpoints when on a carrier (PR#14769).
- Fix bug causing some pregame messages to be lost (PR#15852).
- New localizations: Arabic (ar) and Persian (fa).
See NEWS for older lists of changes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.