WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Third beta release of Freeciv 2.1.0
What's changed since 2.0.9
- For a tentative feature list in Freeciv 2.1, please see the NEWS-2.1.0 page.
What's changed since 2.1.0-beta2
- Fix many client crashes.
- Do not allow setting endyear earlier than current year.
- Prevent server from selecting the same nation more than once.
- Fix a problem with destroyed cities not disappearing from global observer screen.
- When land city is disbanded and sea units are moved out, don't move units further and never disband units that were actually saved.
- Fix bribe cost.
- Bribed units retain their current fuel amount, foul status and whether they are already paradropped.
- Added handicap to Novice difficulty level. Now a Novice AI always considers its cities to be in grave danger, so it invests more to (unnecessary) defenses and less to expansion and offensive.
- Fix a bug that prevented sea barbarians from moving their boats.
- Fix situation where plr1 thinks he is in peace with plr2 and plr2 thinks he is still in armistice with plr1.
- Prevent an AI player from requesting you to declare war on a dead player.
- Fix keypad movement of units in GTK2 client.
- Major updates to SDL client.
- Updates to XAW client.
- A brand new GUI theme for the SDL client "Human" by Hogne Håskjold is now shipped with the game.
- Added a set of technology icons that show up in the GTK2 client's help dialog and the SDL client's research dialog. Icon set created by Frederic Rodrigo and Daniel Markstedt.
- Improvements to Amplio tileset, including new user attention, fog, rivers and tweaked units.
- Improved building and wonder icons by Eleazar.
- New diplomacy icons.
- New government icon for Fundamentalism.
- Added Greek (el) localization by Prekates Alexandros.
- Many updates to other localizations.
- Default port changed to 5556.
- Many fixes of bootstrap issues.
- Many tweaks to nations and flags.