WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Fourth beta release of Freeciv 2.1.0[edit | edit source]
What's changed since 2.0.9[edit | edit source]
- For a tentative feature list in Freeciv 2.1, please see the NEWS-2.1.0 page.
What's changed since 2.1.0-beta3[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Don't bounce land units from ocean cities when loading saved game.
- Fix bug that walls get drawn when city has no walls but has other defence bonuses.
- Allow air units to goto into unsafe terrain.
- Forbid military units from entering through the borders of another nation that you are at peace with.
AI[edit | edit source]
- Fix crash when AI is unable to build any kind of attacker units.
- Fix crash when city cannot build any kind of defending unit.
Clients[edit | edit source]
- GTK2: Tweaked colors in the technology report.
- SDL: Corrected a number of dialogs that didn't close properly.
- SDL: Remapped some keyboard shortcuts to be more intuitive: right-clicking on the minimap moves the map; change the options menu shortcut to ESC and the chatline shortcut to TAB; change the "turn done" shortcut to Shift+Return; assign the help dialog popup in the research dialog to the middle mouse button.
- SDL: Show scores in the player dialog.
- SDL: Fix many crashes and inconsistencies in the GUI.
Art[edit | edit source]
- The new "Golden Globe" design of program and window manager icons.
- Medium size of the Hex2t tileset shipped with the game.
- New high-res wonder and building icon set for the Amplio tileset.
Localizations[edit | edit source]
- Updates to fi.po by Sini Ruohomaa
- Updates to da.po by Joe Hansen
- Updates to lt.po by Andrius Štikonas
- The tutorial is now translatable
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Fixed autogen.sh to handle multiple installed versions of the same tool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.