WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Golden Release of Freeciv 2.1.0
What's changed since 2.0.9
- For a feature list for Freeciv 2.1, please see the NEWS-2.1.0 page.
What's changed since 2.1.0-rc1
- Add errno mapping for WSAECONNREFUSED.
- Fix server crash on unit after coinage in worklist.
- Fix team numbers in civ1/2 to match Per's earlier change to default.
- SDL: Disable autoscrolling in windowed mode and reduce the sensible area in fullscreen mode.
- SDL: Add support for the "Load Unit" and "Unload Transporter" commands.
- SDL: Fix the "show/hide city names" and "show/hide city productions" shortcuts and add a "show/hide city growth" shortcut (Ctrl-R).
- SDL: Replace the "Cancel" button in the economy dialog by the more commonly used "Close Dialog (Esc)" button in the title bar and fix the height of the scrollbar.
- SDL: Fix a crash in the science dialog when researching Future Tech.
- SDL: Fix crash when trying to bribe a unit or to incite a revolt.
- SDL: Fix a crash when upgrading units from the unit info dialog.
- SDL: Fix failed assertion and remove debug output.
- SDL: Add a "Save Game" button to the options menu.
- SDL: Add a dialog for loading games.
- SDL: Fix client crash when LANG is not set.
Art & Rules
- Barbarian Leader sprite by FiftyNine.
- Improved Turkish and Ottoman nations.
- Nearly completed Turkish translation by Uğur Çetin and Hayalperest.
- Minor updates to Catalan, Danish, French, German, Russian, Swedish l10ns.
- Update release version in error message
- Add doc/FAQ.
- Update documentation and translated documentation.
- Turkish desktop files.