WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Freeciv 2.1.0 Release CandidateEdit
What's changed since 2.0.9Edit
- For a tentative feature list in Freeciv 2.1, please see the NEWS-2.1.0 page.
What's changed since 2.1.0-beta6Edit
- Improved handling of goto and battlegroups.
- Improved opendesktop profile.
- Fixed compiling mingw32 builds in separate builddir.
- Fixed autosettler crash.
- Add helptexts for units.
- Add Korean l10n.
- Native AmigaOS support removed.
- Backported wait cursor graphics to S2_1.
- Rearranged code not to trigger gcc 4.2 miscompilation bug.
- Tweaked civserver icon.
- New flag for the Venezuelans.
- Disallow server bribe cheating.
- Fixed problem that client didn't allow selling buildings if city had bought something at the same turn.
- Rearrange close window buttons, plus other usability improvements.
- Fix crash when selling last building of city.
- Fonts for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean included.
- Fixed bug that prevented the use of East Asian fonts.
- Autodetect locale and select suitable font.
- Increase the city map area in the city dialog.
- Use the DejaVu font instead of Vera.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.