WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.1.10
- Fixed city center borders when borders are disabled.
- Fixed undrawn unit health bar when the unit is in front of unknown tiles.
- Fixed a crash linked with the update of the message window in the GTK2 client.
- Improved distinguishability of player's colors.
- Made sure that transporter status is updated when cargo is removed in any way.
- Made the victim of an a-bomb explosion dislike the owner of the a-bomb to a greater degree.
- Fixed a crash at start-up by removing a superfluous assertion.
- Fixed city tile info popup in GTK2 client: long strings will be wrapped.
- Fixed duplicate diplomacy messages when a treaty is about to expire.
- Fixed a bug where some requirements in the tech tree were omitted.
- Fixed a crash in the SDL client when user tries to buy the production of a city.
- Initial diplomatic state between allies of your allies is now peace.
- Fixed a bug where it was sometimes impossible to cancel a unit order.
- Fixed usage of pathes and file names with local characters encoding.
See NEWS for older lists of changes.