WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.2.0-beta1Edit
- Fixed trireme movement restrictions with ruleset civ1 & civ2. GNA#14939
- Fixed typo in chat link help text. GNA#14898
- Made sure that transporter status is updated when cargo is removed in any way. GNA#13912
- Estimate where a 'ghost' city could be located when clicking on a city link. GNA#14903
- Fixed the effects of Police Station and Women's Suffrage. GNA#14942
- A number of improvements to help texts for units and combat. GNAPATCH#1390
- Made the victim of an a-bomb explosion dislike the owner of the a-bomb to a greater degree. GNA#14888
- Fixed a crash at start-up by removing a superfluous assertion. GNA#14945
- Fixed city tile info popup in GTK2 client: long strings will be wrapped. GNA#14933
- Removed hard-coded maximum ruleset items for government types, nations, and city styles. GNA#14976
- Made server message links to vanquished cities and units point to the right tile. GNA#14454
- New Mongolian leader list. GNAPATCH#1393
- Updated Spanish localization.
See NEWS for older lists of changes.