WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.2.0-beta2Edit
- Set default text colors for the chat toolbar.
- Fixed technology help text.
- Fixed a bug where taking an AI player didn't turn off AI mode.
- Fixed a crash when starting a game.
- Fixed a number of bugs with the /show command.
- Fixed duplicate diplomacy messages when a treaty is about to expire.
- Fixed a bug where some requirements in the tech tree were omitted.
- Fixed a crash when building a buoy on enemy territory.
- Improvements to Babylonian and Sumerian nations.
- Corrections to Malian nation.
- Fixed a crash in the SDL client when user tries to buy the production of a city.
- Added data/default/default.lua to translated files.
- Initial diplomatic state between allies of your allies is now peace.
- Fixed a bug where free units were not listed in supporting city's city report.
- Fixed a bug where it was sometimes impossible to cancel a unit order.
- Updated Danish, Catalan, and Spanish translations.
See NEWS for older lists of changes.