WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.2.2[edit | edit source]
- Improvements to civ and ser scripts.
- Cross-platform compatibility improvements.
- Fixed error loading the France scenario.
- Fix bug where displayed diplomatic state was initially incorrect after loading from a savegame.
- Fix crashes/errors associated with creating/deleting nations in editor.
- Ensure team name changes in pregame are propagated to all clients.
- Improvements to private chat messages, including ensuring they are saved in the event cache for senders.
- Bug fix: the client now takes fortresses (and similar bases) into account when displaying combat probabilities.
- Improved networking code.
- Only clients attached to a player can send vote packets.
- Fixes to UI strings.
- Fixed server crash in AI code.
- Improved debugging.
- Improved developer documentation.
- Improved voting.
- Improved handling of ruleset loading in scenarios.
- Introduced server option maxconnectionsperhost.
- Added deep ocean terrain to Hex2t.
- Fixed crasher when fogging units.
Client[edit | edit source]
- GTK2 client - Ensure files are sorted in save and load game dialogs.
- GTK2 client - Improved UI in small-screen mode.
- GTK2 client - Enabled small-screen mode by default.
- GTK2 client - Improved allies chat button.
- GTK2 client - Made client argument -a work with password registration.
- GTK2 client - Reinstate scrollable area in unit info panel, avoiding redraws when changing unit focus.
- SDL client - Fixed the drawing of trade routes.
Game Play / Rules[edit | edit source]
- Buoy created within player borders will take effect instantly.
- Ensured that global warming or nuclear winter affects a tile only once at a time.
- Terraforming tile to ocean will not clear pollution if allowed by ruleset.
- The effect of the Great Library wonder is by team rather than individual players in teams.
- In some circumstances bases would not be allowed on the same tile (e.g., fortress and airbase), but this was not consistent; now fixed (fortress and airbase can always be built on the same tile).
- Diplomats now have the same building sabotage chance as Spies.
Translations[edit | edit source]
- Updated translations: Danish, Catalan, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Ukrainian.
See NEWS for older lists of changes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.