WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Download links for older releases can be found in the download archive.
Welcome to Freeciv 2.3.0-beta3Edit
Thanks again to all our developers, who continue to work so hard.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.3.0-beta2Edit
- Fix distribution of manpage links in release tarball. This was causing compilation to fail consistently.
- Documented in help text that cities in disorder can be represented either by a raised fist or a lightning bolt.
- Corrected descriptions of experimental rulesets to say they belong to experimental, and not default, ruleset.
- Get number of human players server has from metaserver. Gtk-client displays that information.
- Brought Irish (ga) translation into use.
- Updated terrain special graphics for Amplio2 tileset.
- Fixed connectmsg command.
- Updated translations: Catalan, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese
See NEWS for full lists of changes.