See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Download links for older releases can be found in the download archive.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.5.0-RC1[edit | edit source]
Since RC1 there have been some bugfixes and improvements:
- When autosettlers were considering improving terrain, their thoughts could accidentally be sent to the client, so the client would display tiles with the wrong terrain temporarily.
- Various bugfixes to the Qt client:
- Changing ruleset caused the Qt client to crash.
- Changing tileset could cause the Qt client to crash and other misbehavior.
- Fix some black-text-on-black-background tooltips.
- Avoid scrollbars in the city production popup on Windows.
- Clients failed to display unit nationality.
- Fix a remaining crash in the Gtk2 client if the tileset is changed with the science dialog open.
- An empty 'startunits' setting will now be rejected rather than causing a crash.
- The Austrian nation was not being localized.
- Updated Trident tileset with support for new game elements: lake, maglev, unit upkeep >2, unit activity icons, plus extras for modpacks (outpost, airstrip, aluminum, uranium, saltpeter, elephant).
- Fix minor misalignment of some city food/production/trade numbers in many supplied tilesets.
- Other very minor tweaks to Cimpletoon and Amplio2 graphics.
- Correct comment about gnuwin package used for Windows builds to match actual RC1 build.
- Minor update to README.ruleset_civ2civ3 description of defense bonuses.
- Invisible changes to assist localization.
- Updated translations: Catalan (complete), Finnish (95.6% core, 87% nations).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.