See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Download links for older releases can be found in the download archive.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.5.10 Edit
2.5.11 is a bugfix release.
The main purpose of the release is to fix a regression in the Windows Gtk client, which led to crashes when resizing the city dialog.
There are a handful of other bugfixes and improvements:
- Stealing a future technology was accidentally yielding two of them.
- Put a message about nuclear attack in a more appropriate category.
- Some minor improvements to autogenerated terrain help.
- Fix a crash with a malformed tileset.
- Fix an erroneous diagnostic for a malformed savegame.
- Fix a geographical error in the Cuyavian nation description.
- Fix typo in ruleset help comments.
- Fix a possible failure to build the Qt client (undefined reference to SDL_main), observed on Mac OS X Sierra.
- Fix some compiler warnings with Clang 6.0 and GCC 8 .
- Updated translations: Catalan, Russian, British English, Polish, Finnish, Esperanto.
- Various internal changes which should only affect developers.
See NEWS for older lists of changes.