See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Download links for the latest release can be found on the download page.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.6.2[edit | edit source]
22.214.171.124 fixes critical build failures and crash bugs, and brings documentation updates.
Server / General[edit | edit source]
Changes affecting custom rulesets / modders[edit | edit source]
- Fixed server crash when unit with zero move_rate is transformed
- Fixed crashes when using Direction objects in lua scripts
Clients[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash when chatline text had opening tag without closing tag
- Fixes to the Qt client:
- Fixed general memory corruption problems. It's not known what user visible symptoms these had, if any.
- Fixed crash under certain conditions when entering the game
- Fixed occasional crash around turn change
- Fixed crash when global observer looks at players dialog
- Fixed memory corruption when worker task was cleared. One known symptom of this was that opening some city dialogs would crash.
- Fixed crash when trying to use trade planning. This was reggression in 2.6.2.
Help / Documentation[edit | edit source]
- Point to freeciv-dev mailing list as the bug reporting address. This is likely to change again in a future release.
- Clarified that civ2civ3 ruleset Ecclesiastical Palace does not function exactly as second capital
- Miscellaneous other improvements to in-game text and user documentation
- Miscellaneous changes to developer/install/ruleset docs
Translations[edit | edit source]
- Updated translations:
- Complete translations: Spanish, French, Polish, Russian
- Incomplete translations: Catalan (99% core, 100% nations, 100% ruledit), Finnish (100% core, 91% nations, 100% ruledit), Simplified Chinese (37% core, 8% nations, 3% ruledit)
Build/portability[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Qt-client build against Qt-5.15
- Fixed problems in compiling with clang-10
- Fixed compiling of included lua with gcc-10
See NEWS for older lists of changes.