See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Download links for the latest release can be found on the download page.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 3.0.0-RC1
3.0.0-RC2 is the second Release Candidate of freeciv-3.0. A couple of bugs have been fixed since Candidate 1.
Server / General
Changes affecting players (supplied rulesets)
- Fixed how resources are removed from the map, for any reason
- Hex topology (the overall default of freeciv-3.0) is used by default
Changes affecting other rulesets / modders
- Fixed unit losing veterancy levels when it's being converted to another
Help / Documentation
- Alina Lenk added to the list of maintainers
- Miscellaneous changes to developer/install/ruleset docs
- Updated translations:
- Complete translations: French
- Incomplete translations: Esperanto (30% core, 17% nations, 34% ruledit)
- Made macOS to use proper vsnprintf() instead of a fallback method
See NEWS for older lists of changes.