Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- May be disbanded in a city to recover 50% of the production cost.
- May fortify, granting a 50% defensive bonus.
- May pillage to destroy infrastructure from tiles.
- Ignores terrain effects (treats all squares as roads).
- Ignores zones of control.
- May become veteran through training or combat.
A number of Partisans are granted free when an enemy conquers your city, but only under these conditions:
- Guerilla Warfare must be known by at least 1 player.
- You must be the player who originally built the city.
- You must know about Communism and Gunpowder.
- You must run either a Democracy or a Communist government.
Back to Units manual page