Released date: 27 March 2008.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 0.9.8
- Fixed crash due to dead unit being upgraded.
- Fixed broken short cuts F9, F10, F11 and F12.
- Fixed bug in localhost reverse lookup bypass.
- Fixed memory leak in real_append_output_window.
- Fixed crash due to is_city_hilited assuming non-NULL pointer.
- Added new options for hiding the votebar.
- Added option to popup confirmation for adding a unit to city.
- Implemented 2.1-style F1-F6 report shortcuts.
- Added gui option to replace new notify tabs of the same name.
- Added full moves and full hp unit filter.
- Implemented a screenshot function.
- Implemented optional chat logging.
- Unit links are cyan.
- Added civclient argument to disable hack request.
- Fixed team placement for generator 7.
- New settings: dipldefchance, spyreturnchance, diplbribechance and diplincitechance.
- Added fcdb sub-option to control database map saving.
- Adjusted ranking system.
- Improved /stats and /examine behaviour.
- Improved event messages.
- Improved voting system.
- Treat AIs created by civil war split more like barbarians.