Released date: 19 February 2008.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE PepClient 0.9.6
- Very big clean up in the whole code, notably in genlist, game structure and connection closing process.
- Added the vote bar.
- Added missing sprites for trident tileset.
- Added "More Time!" and "Request Pause" buttons.
- Added "All units in the same transporter" condition for delayed goto and multi-selection.
- Improved map update system.
- Improved automatic diplomat arrival action.
- Re-written menus.
- Fonts are configurable.
- Upgraded gtk-2.0 code to use less of depreciated code.
- Removed useless features: auto-caravans without trade planning or helping building wonders.
- Added user ranking system and related commands and settings.
- Improved voting system, notably thanks to the new voteinfo capability.
- Added /mute, /unmute and /list mutes commands.
- Added /emote and /poll commands.
- New settings: nopubliclinks and maxconnectionsperhost.
- Big cleanup and crash fixes for /reset and related code.
- Fixes and cleanup for tadns and async network code.
- Handle perfectly connections with the action list.
- Closing connection becomes safe.
- Detached connections cannot obtain basic access level.
- Observer player name is disallowed.
- More playable nations.
- Removed /cmdlevel new|first and /firstlevel.