This is the first release of the PepClient-PepServer thread. It will be called Warclient again for Warclient 0.9.8.
Released date: 14 May 2007.
WHAT'S CHANGED FROM Warclient 0.9.2Edit
- Multi-selection unit tool instead replaces mass orders.
- Multiple delayed goto and airlift queues.
- Possibiliy to schedule attack without specified tile.
- Auto-caravans: grant an optimal solution to establish trade routes in your cities.
- Added menu item to add all cities with airport in airlift queue (ctrl+shift+z).
- Added spread function.
- Possibility of executing automatically orders on a game signal.
- Sleeping units replace the wake up state individually for every unit.
- The owned unit are on the top of the unit list in city dialog and tile info dialog.
- Added different cursors for every warclient operation.
- Added worklist utilities in city report.
- Uses different colors for allied and enemy cities and units at map overview.
- Allied chat enabled by default.
- Added the possibility of save and store game queues (patrol, delayed goto, airlift, etc...).
- Added default technology goal option.
- Added button in science report to change technology target according to the technology goal.
- Players with embassy can access to the technology goal with the intelligence dialog.
- Added generator 7 (like 6, but with integrated team placement).
- Added new settings: maxallies, techleakagerate, autosize, techcoststyle and multilinechat.
- Added exttecheakage capability to handle correctly the cost of the technologies.
- Added /reset command.
- Added /requiere command.
- Added /list rulesets sub-command.
- /detach bug fixed.
- Creating AI players requires more than a basic access level.
- Different default settings to fix the bugs due to the connection to a standard Freeciv server.
- Players lost in nation select state can choose their nation on reconnecting.
- Added nowonder-+1.2, warruleset-1.2 and duel rulesets to package.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.